THE WHITE GOLD CLASSIC HERS
14K CERTIFIED GREATNESS
HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS ON EARTH
FREE SILICONE BAND INCLUDED
Enjoy your free black silicone band, perfect for work and play!
Our meteorite tungsten women’s wedding rings are made from actual fragments of rock that have traveled through space for many years before colliding with earth! These rings are not only rare, but also special- just like your epic story of galactic love!
- UNIQUE: Meteorite has a unique and striking appearance that sets them apart from boring wedding bands. Each meteorite has its own distinct pattern of Widmanstätten lines, making every ring one-of-a-kind!
- DURABLE: Tungsten is known for its strength and durability, making it the material of choice for modern wedding rings. Unlike gold and silver which are soft metals, Tungsten can withstand everyday wear, and is resistant to scratches and dents! Enjoy your new wedding bands for life!
- MODERN: Tungsten meteorite wedding rings have a unique, modern appearance that sets them apart from traditional wedding bands. Not only do they look great, they also feel great. Our wedding bands have a comfort fit design with curved edges. Meaning they are are so comfortable, you might even forget you‘re wearing them!
- Meteorites are fragments of asteroids and comets. Our meteorite wedding rings are unique and special wedding bands made from a rare and exotic material: meteorite!
- Due to their rarity and unique appearance, meteorite rings are a popular choice for couples looking for non-traditional (aka bland and boring) wedding rings! When combined with tungsten, the result of is a stunning and meaningful piece of jewelry that will symbolize the uniqueness and eternal longevity of your love.
- All rings are fully covered under a free 1 year warranty. Warranty covers any damages such such as chipping, breaking, etc.
- If your ring is damaged after 1 year, enjoy lifetime warranty with a small $75 processing fee per replacement.
- Madera Bands has a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
That’s why we offer free and easy 30-day exchanges or returns on all rings (with the exception of laser engraved rings).
- If you aren’t 100% happy, you may change for another size or style. AND- we’re so confident you’ll love your ring(s), we’ll give you your money back if you don’t.
1. What if I don’t know my size?
No problem! If you don’t know your size, you can exchange within 30 days, as long as the ring is not engraved. We also offer accurate ring sizers for only $9. (Ring sizers are free with laser engraving).
2. How long do Tungsten wedding rings last?
Tungsten the most durable metal on earth. Amazingly, it is scratch resistant and 10 times harder than gold! Expect your tungsten wedding band to last a lifetime.
3. How long do orders take to ship?
Most rings ship same or next day (excluding weekends). With free shipping most orders arrive within 2-3 business days. Priority and overnight shipping is also available. Engraved rings require a few days for production. If a ring is out of stock, we’ll email to let you know when it will ship.
4. Do you offer laser engraving?
Yes! We offer professional custom laser engraving on all rings. Choose any message, date, roman numerals, etc. You may choose different messages for each ring for coupled sets.
5. Are engraved rings refundable?
No, being that engraving is a permanent customization and cannot be reversed, we do not offer refunds or exchanges on these items. If unsure of size, we recommend choosing to have a free ring sizer mailed to you first.
6. Is Madera Bands a legit company?
Yes! Madera Bands is a licensed and registered company located in North Carolina, USA. All orders are handcrafted, packaged, and shipped from North Carolina. Since 2016, we have created and delivered wedding bands to over 11,000 happy couples and customers!