We are so happy with these rings! 😍
THE ROMEO & JULIET
Like Romeo and Juliet, your fairy tale story of love is one in a million. Featuring genuine meteorite fallen from galaxies above, these unique matching meteorite wedding bands are perfect for an eternal connection of love.
- Tungsten Rose Gold
- Smooth High Shine Finish
- Genuine Gibeon Meteorite
- 8mm His & 4mm Hers
also available in Gold here
- Scratch Resistant
- Comfortable Fit
- Lifetime Durability
- free 30-Day Exchanges & Returns (non-engraved items)
- free 1-Year Warranty
- plus Lifetime Damage Protection
EXTRAORDINARY METEORITE ROSE GOLD COUPLES’ RINGS
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
Romeo and Juliet had a love story for the ages. Yours is too, it’s just that no playwrights have written about it yet. With how unique and enviable your bond is, it’s only a matter of time. Rose gold couples’ rings encapsulate your timeless story in the meantime.
- UNIQUE: Matching wedding bands for an epic love story couldn’t be handcrafted with just anything. Tungsten and rose gold intertwine to create a radiant foundation. Genuine Gibeon meteorites add an out-of-this-world touch.
- DURABLE: Our rose gold couples’ rings are as durable as your bond. Tungsten is scratch-resistant, and like your love, it will withstand the tests of time.
- COMFORTABLE: Our wedding bands feature a comfort fit design. Your ring will be so comfortable, you might even forget you‘re wearing it.
EXCHANGES & RETURNS
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, or your money back.
- All orders, excluding engraved items, come with our 30-Day Exchanges and Returns. Ditch the worries, and shop matching meteorite wedding bands with confidence.
All our couples’ and men’s wedding rings include a:
- 1-year Warranty that is completely free. This includes damages such as chipping, breaking, etc.
- Plus, enjoy Lifetime Warranty Protection for life, with a $65 processing fee per replacement. With normal care, your rings will last a lifetime.
1. What if I don’t know my size?
No problem! If your size isn’t perfect, you can easily exchange it for a different size within 30 days, as long as the ring was not engraved. Or, select ‘Unsure of Ring Size’ and we’ll mail you a free ring sizer.
2. How long do Tungsten wedding rings last?
Tungsten is one of the hardest and most durable metals on earth — it is 10x stronger than gold! Rest easy, knowing your rose gold couples’ rings will last a lifetime.
3. How long do orders take to ship?
Most of our rings are in stock and ready to ship the same or next day. For laser engraving, allow 2-3 days for production.
4. Do you offer laser engraving?
Absolutely! We offer professional, personalized laser engraving on all rings. Choose any message, date, coordinate location, etc. You can also choose distinct messages for each ring in the case of his & hers sets, like these matching meteorite wedding bands.
5. Are engraved rings refundable?
No, being that engraving is a permanent customization, they are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged. If unsure of size, we recommend choosing the option to have a ring sizer mailed to you free, when placing your order.
6. Is Madera Bands a legit company?
Yes! Madera Bands is a licensed company located in North Carolina, USA. All orders are handcrafted and shipped from NC. Since 2016, we have delivered couples’ and modern men’s wedding bands to over 11,000 satisfied couples, many of whom chose The Romeo & Juliet rose gold couples’ rings!
These are amazing!
We initially got these rings but we messed up and sized my (husband to be) finger wrong and mine felt alittle too snug, we emailed and got a very quick response and they were able to get their rings back and send out the new ones all within a week. I recommend getting the first class shipping!!
The rings are comfortable and eye catching. We love them thank you so much !!
Better in person!
A concern of meteorite is the oxidation when wet and rusting. This meteorite is protected under a clear finish which is not shown in the photos or description. The whole ring is smooth and beautiful. So glad I put my worries aside regarding meteorite and rust to purchase these beautiful bands. They are replacing our previous gold etched bands that have worn smooth after 35 years of marriage. I have no doubt these will stay gorgeous for another 35 (God willing).