Awesome ring. My husband loves it and it’s super stylish too!
You may appear to be just an average Joe. But to those who really know you, you’re Superman. Each day, you protect those you love—without even breaking a sweat. This black tungsten meteorite ring is equipped with rubble fallen from actual meteors! Wear it- and confirm your Superhero status.
- Black Hammered Tungsten
- Genuine Gibeon Meteorite
- 8mm Width
- Scratch Resistant
- Comfortable Fit
- Lifetime Durability
- free 30-Day Exchanges & Returns (non-engraved items)
- free 1-Year Warranty
- plus Lifetime Damage Protection
SUPERHERO-WORTHY MEN’S METEORITE TUNGSTEN RING
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
You’re right up there with all of the great superheroes of the multiverse. With your tenacity and fierce protectiveness, they’ll be making comics about you one day. Superman has his notable chest emblem, other heroes have masks or capes – you’ve got your black meteorite wedding band.
- UNIQUE: You know a men’s tungsten meteorite ring with a namesake of Clark Kent had to be equally as awesome as the man himself. Finished with a meteorite inlay for an impressive metahuman touch.
- DURABLE: Black tungsten is strong, durable, and goes well with t-shirts and superhero uniforms (we promise we won’t tell).
- COMFORTABLE: Our wedding bands feature a comfort fit design. Your ring will be so comfortable, you might even forget you‘re wearing it.
EXCHANGES & RETURNS
- We support everyday superheroes like you, offering 30-day exchanges and returns on all orders (with the exception of laser engraved rings).
- Your satisfaction is our priority, so shop with confidence at Madera Bands, knowing we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, or your money back.
With normal proper care, your wedding ring will last a lifetime. All of our couples’ and men’s wedding rings are fully covered with a:
- Free 1-year warranty. Includes any damages, such as chipping, breaking, etc.
- Enjoy Lifetime Warranty Protection for life, with a $65 processing fee for replacement.
1. What if I don’t know my size?
No problem! If your size isn’t perfect, you can easily exchange it for a different size within 30 days, as long as the ring was not engraved. Or, select ‘Unsure of Ring Size’ and we’ll mail you a free ring sizer.
2. How long do Tungsten wedding rings last?
Tungsten is one of the most durable metals on earth — it is 10x stronger than gold! Rest easy, knowing your tungsten meteorite ring will last a lifetime.
3. How long do orders take to ship?
Most rings are in stock and ready to ship the same or next day. For laser engraving, allow 2-3 days for production.
4. Do you offer laser engraving?
Absolutely! We offer professional, personalized laser engraving on all rings. Choose any message, date, coordinate location, etc. You can also choose a different message for each ring on his & hers sets.
5. Are engraved rings refundable?
No, being that engraving is a permanent customization, they are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged. If unsure of size, we recommend choosing the option to have a ring sizer mailed to you free, when placing your order.
6. Is Madera Bands a legit company?
Yes! Madera Bands is a licensed company located in North Carolina, USA. All orders are handcrafted and shipped from NC. Since 2016, we have created modern men’s wedding bands for over 11,000 happy customers, many of whom chose The Kent black tungsten meteorite ring!
- Engagement Ring