Everything was perfect and exactly what we wanted.
THE LOIS & KENT
Superman is nothing without Lois by his side. Featuring genuine meteorite, these his & hers matching wedding bands represent the cosmic connection between two special people. Like a meteorite from space, your love is out of this world and made to withstand it all.
- Black Hammered Tungsten
- Genuine Gibeon Meteorite
- 8mm His & 4mm Hers
- Scratch Resistant
- Comfortable Fit
- Lifetime Durability
- free 30-Day Exchanges & Returns (non-engraved items)
- free 1-Year Warranty
- plus Lifetime Damage Protection
THE LOIS & KENT
SUPERHERO-WORTHY METEORITE HAMMERED WEDDING BANDS
Our matching meteorite and tungsten couples’ wedding rings are made from fragments of rock that have traveled through space before colliding with Earth! These stunning rings are not only rare but extremely special – just like your love.
- UNIQUE: Every meteorite has its own distinct pattern, meaning each ring will be one-of-a-kind!
- DURABLE AND MODERN: Tungsten is famous for its strength and durability, making it the modern choice for couples. It’s resistant to scratches and dents, so enjoy your rings for life!
- COMFORTABLE: These his and hers matching tungsten wedding bands have a comfort fit with curved edges.
As fragments of asteroids and comets, meteorites are some of the only samples we have of other worlds in our solar system. That means with our couple’s hammered wedding bands, you’re getting an exotic material that’s truly out of this world! Their rarity and unique appearance has made meteorite a popular choice for couples looking for non-traditional wedding bands.
- We offer an easy 30-day Return and Exchange policy on all of our men’s and couples’ wedding rings, excluding engraved rings.
- We have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, so if you aren’t happy, you can exchange your ring for a new size or design — or get your money back.
- Your matching tungsten couples’ wedding rings are fully covered under a free 1-year Warranty that covers damages such as breaking, chipping, etc.
- If your bands become damaged or lost after the warranty expires, enjoy Lifetime Warranty with a $75 processing fee per replacement.
1. What if I don’t know my size?
No problem! If your ring doesn’t fit as expected, you can easily exchange it for a different size within 30 days, as long as the ring was not engraved. Or, select ‘Unsure of Ring Size’ and we’ll mail you a free ring sizer.
2. How long do tungsten-hammered wedding bands last?
Tungsten is scratch-resistant and the most durable metal on Earth. In fact, it’s 10 times harder than gold! Your rings are made to last a lifetime.
3. How long do orders take to ship?
Most orders ship the same day or next business day and will arrive within 2 to 3 business days. Engraved messages will require a few extra days for production.
4. Do you offer laser-engraved messages?
Yes, we offer professional custom engraved messages on all rings, like these hammered wedding bands!
5. Are engraved rings refundable?
No, we do not offer refunds or exchanges on these items as they are a permanent customization.
6. Is Madera Bands a legitimate company?
Yes! Madera Bands is a licensed and registered company located in North Carolina, where all orders are handcrafted, packaged, and shipped.
Well Made & Comfortable
We were already excited about the color and workmanship of the rings in the pictures, but were even further surprised when we wore them for the first time. A heavy material, well made and comfortable to wear. We are looking forward to exchanging the rings for the wedding. Thank you Madera Bands :-)
These rings are absolutely beautiful, and the quality is fantastic. The shipping was fairly quick as well and the owners were very helpful. I do wish you could choose different fonts for the engraving though.